Tory Tip Tax Two
The Conservative-administration has stated that its preferred proposals are to:
1. Permanently close four smaller CRCs - Bagshot, Cranleigh, Dorking and Warlingham
2. End the free daily allowance of non-household waste
3. Close CRCs on two weekdays so all sites are open for five days a week
4. Restrict users of vans, trailers and pick-ups to larger CRCs only
5. Ensure CRCs in Camberley and Farnham are only used by Surrey resident
Even local Tories realise this is a poorly thought out plan!